Scotland: A place for playwrights? – a review of playwriting for Playwrights Studio Scotland and the Scottish Society of Playwrights. (2016)
Scottish Drama Training Network – Development of a new fund raising strategy for Scottish Drama Touring Network. (2015)
During 2014 Christine worked with several arts organisation assisting the management and board in developing their three year plan and new governance and management structure. She also completed a commission to provide copy about the arts for a recruitment pack for a high profile appointment in Scotland and chaired several sessions at conferences.
- Review of Theatre for Creative Scotland
- Theatre Review Digest of Statistics
- MNI Theatre Review Mapping Report
- Changes In Repertoire In Scottish Theatre
For comment on the Review, go to the Creative Scotland site.
Behaviour, The Arches festival of live art (3 March- 29 April 2012) embracing Scottish and international work- Christine Hamilton Consulting supported the management team in developing a way of evaluating the festival for future planning and for reporting to The Arches board and principal funder, Creative Scotland. Click here to see the report: Behaviour Evaluation 2012
- Scottish Theatre Review was undertaken between October 2011-April 2012 and was published by Creative Scotland in July 2012.
- Virtualis3d Ltd – launched in February 2011, a company which specialises in the creation of high quality 3D visualisations of space – real and imagined — for the creative industries. Christine Hamilton is a founding director and company secretary. www.virtualis3d.org
- Shop Front Theatre: One Year On, co-authored with Geoff Willcocks, January 2011. http://tinyurl.com/6b7h533. An exploration of the UK’s first shop front theatre established by Theatre Absolute in Coventry.
- Breaking New Ground: Spatial Mapping of the Creative Economy, co-authored with Rachel Granger, August 2010. http://tinyurl.com/5rvmw58 Relational mapping is an exciting development for creative research as it develops new ways of conceptualising creative enterprise while supporting policy makers and others involved in their analysis and support, by capturing the key individuals, organisations, networks that drive creative activity in a local area. To find out more about this research, see maps created for Coventry and Birmingham and purchase specialist software, check out http://tinyurl.com/3bvjbl2